The Sr. Collection Analyst is responsible to review the customer accounts with the collectors and communicate any issues to management as needed. Responsible for a portfolio of accounts as needed for high-maintenance customers or those needing special attention. Ensure that the dispute process is followed and assist the collection team as needed with escalations. Submit reports to management as required.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review the aging reports and meet regularly to ensure the accounts are worked timely and properly
- Communicate with the field offices and or internal management on any issues or concerns that require escalation
- Manage a portfolio of assigned accounts by contacting the customer when prompted as the items become due
- Customers will be contacted via phone and email and all communications will be documented in Emagia with the appropriate follow update
- Follow escalation protocol for collection issues, Credit Holds, and sending accounts to 3rd party collection agency
- Responsible for handling the dispute process and ensuring that the disputes are escalated as needed when not resolved on time
- Ensure that adjustments and refunds are accurate before approval and submitting to the Collections Manager
- Research and reconcile accounts as needed
- Work with Remittance Processing team when needed to ensure timely and accurate applications
- Provide monthly aging metrics to the manager and work together on department goals
Salary: 5,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Voice / Blended
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent