The Commission analyst is Responsible for the compilation and distribution of monthly and quarterly commission and incentive statements to employees under incentive-based compensation plans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop reports (systematic & ad hoc) used to support compensation calculations.
- Identify opportunities for process and reporting enhancement.
- Analyze Data (Financial & Operational)
- Identify and investigate compensation calculation anomalies providing resolutions where applicable.
- Perform manual compensation calculations/adjustments.
- Support compensation inquiries from field employees
- Perform impact analysis on proposed plan changes or implementations.
- Assist with general accounting duties (e.g. reconciliations, journal entries, close, etc.) as necessary
Preferred Skills :
- 2+ years of related experience and/or accounting and Finance.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs. Strong Excel skills required.
- Solid customer service skills.
Salary: 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Payroll & Transactions
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization